Flexibility


With the winds gusting at 40-50 mph today, I'm grateful that there is no ice so that the trees can bend. I think the greatest definition of flexibility is: the quality of bending easily without breaking. This is something that my physical body is not very good at. Now, my body isn't going to break but it certainly is not bending easily.  In the past five years, I've hardly spent any time at all stretching.  This has got to change.

I do not like being out of shape.  I don't feel good. I have pain.  Extra weight makes it harder to move and to keep on moving. All of these things take a toll on my well being.  My thoughts about myself may lean away from the positive that is necessary for survival in this world.

With the approaching 40 days of lent, I am preparing to make my body more flexible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!