Eating Out


It's Wednesday and I have eaten restaurant prepared meals for three days in a row.  It is always my goal to make healthy choices when eating out, but that is not always the case.  For instance, on Monday, I chose a bowl of vegetable soup.  They brought me chicken noodle by mistake and I didn't send it back.  Instead, I rationalized "I haven't had chicken noodle in a long time, it's okay."  I know there was a huge difference in calories as the vegetable soup had zero meat and noodles/rice.  The noodles in the chicken noodle soup were the homemade hungarian kind.   (It was delicious.)

Yesterday, my friends and I were at Olive Garden.  I had three breadsticks!  I love bread.  I also had plenty of salad and some lasagna fritta (fried lasagna!) and loaded pasta chips (an Italian version of nachos).  I would not consider any of these as 'healthy or clean eating'. The fritta alone is nearly 200 calories a piece and I had four!

Today,  we were served lasgna for lunch at school!  Of course I had a slice, salad and one roll. For dinner, I had the leftovers from last nights Olive Garden - salad and the loaded pasta chips.  To add to the madness, with meetings after school/dinner every day so far this week, I've not been to able to make time for a workout at the YMCA.

I can do better.  I will do better. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!