Replenish Me

Skylar & Hayden
So I've been at the lake for about 36 hours and the more time that passes the better I feel.  I don't know if it's baby Hayden, or 2 year old Skylar, or sharing with Justine.  I feel useful and I hurt less each day.  The wound from my incision is a bit angry with me.  I went to school Thursday without socks ... in the boot...the sweat and irritation caused most of the scab to come off.  It is angry and painful.  Even with that, I feel calm.

I think it's the lake.  The water calms me.  I look out when I feel overwhelmed and it's ... just there... moving...flowing...free.  I love the water.  I have always been drawn to it...and I'm not a swimmer!  But I don't drown.

Perhaps that's life...It's free, flowing, calm, and exciting... living.  When I was younger, I thought of life as a roller coaster...I love rollercoasters!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!