Back to Work


Today was my first day back to work.  I must say it was hard to wake up at 5:30.  It was hard to go down the stairs on my butt. (I don't plan on doing that any more.)  It was hard to go through the day without good pain relief. But I survived and so did my students.  They loved my scooter and frankly so do I. I could not be at work without it!

Alot of things happened during the four days of work I missed.  Problems were resolved in ways that perhaps I didn't agree with, but must learn to let them go.

My goal was to make it until 2:00.  I made it until 1:30.  So 7-1:30 is not a bad first day.  Plus I lined up a parking Valet so I don't have to use the stairs!  The maintenance crew at work are the best!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!