Day 40

Today is the 40th day of making new habits about taking care of myself. I really don't know how I'm doing. Having broke my leg on day seven, just one week after deciding to make changes. I know that I've been eating better and am still 'dry' on the alcohol front. It's good that I can control what I put into my body as I can't really exercise. Unless you call crawling up and down the stairs exercise! I'm hoping my triceps will be spring ready with the dips I do as I push myself up the steps. I can't get on a scale to see if I lost weight. I know that I've lost all the muscle in my broken leg, so weight really doesn't matter at this point. How do I feel? I don't feel sluggish or bloated, so that's a good thing. I may be wearing jeans tomorrow, as my laundry basket is full of my stretch, sweat, or leisure clothes. So, time will tell - I will continue on my quest for another 40 days of taking care of me- my mind, my body and my spirit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?