Dreams

Last night I dreamed I was on a bus filled with all kinds of people from my past.  Most of the people were friends of my children.  The dream seemed to have something to do with school, testing, the lake, and someone chasing us.

The bus was traveling very fast down a street that looked like we were in San Francisco and when it reached the bottom,  the street met the water, the bus failed to turn and landed in the ocean.

The waves were huge.  The bus was slowing filling with water and we were sinking.  I was sitting behind the driver and made a mad dash to escape by pushing the door open when the driver calmly said, I wouldn't do that if I were you.  You will only make things worse.  I looked at him confused and said but we are all going to drown.  Don't you want us to live?

Of course he said yes, but that we had to wait for the bus to be completely submerged and then the doors would open easily and all will be safe.  He was so sure of himself, that I believed him.  I returned to my seat on the bus to wait for the driver to lead us to safety.

Then I woke up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!