Day 10 of SIP


Although the last day my students were at school was March 16th, as the IT for our buildings, I continued to go to work.  That all stopped 10 days ago.  I'm not sure how I'm doing with this change. I do know that my dog, Aiden, is wondering why I'm always home and thinking, 'is this too good to be true!"  I've been living in sweat pants!
I'm trying to stay productive and continue to help the teachers and staff with their new relationship with technology. My staff is well equipped and trained in technology - they just have to use it now! Video conferencing is the new norm.  I actually look forward to the 3:30 PD Virtual Happy Hour.
Meanwhile, I'm cooking dinner and eating more than usual.  Today's goal was to take a shower and make sure my jeans still fit.  I'm good for now.  Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?