Saving Our Environment


As I drive along US 24 from Toledo, OH to Ft. Wayne, IN I am always impressed by the view of these giants at the state line.  Giants? You say:  Where are there giants?  Giant wind turbines appear in the skyline for about a mile of US 24 in Ohio and end when entering Indiana.  They are huge!

I remember passing trucks with large propeller like objects on their beds.  It seemed as though they were longer than the truck bed.  I've read each is over 100 feet long and the completed turbine is nearly 400 feet in the air.  Those are the giants:  Seemingly peaceful, powerful, quiet giants.

Giants that provide income to farmers and power to communities.  Wow!  I'm proud to be an American who supports saving our environment, our earth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!